Quantcast Sterling Silver Glossary: Holloware

Sell Sterling Silverware Fast!

Sterling Silver Glossary: Holloware

Holloware: A general term for articles in the form of hollow vessels, such as mugs, ewers, teapots, coffeepots, bowls and pitchers; also includes trays, waiters, meat and chop plates and flat sandwich trays. 
Holloware Pewter: Eighty percent tin and 20 percent lead, used for making teapots, tankards, coffee pots and liquid measures.

This article has been read 7378 times. Last read on 2/20/2024 7:35:06 PM

Rate this article   
Why Sell To Us?
No IRS Reporting
Payment In Advance!
BBB Member
What Do We Buy?
Sterling Silverware
Sterling Silver Platters
Sterling Silver Creamers
Sterling Silver Tea Services